Founded in September 2008 as a forum for independent physician groups to share ideas and discuss issues that are faced by non-hospital owned medical practices. IPC matured to a point where we feel that the most effective measures to preserve our independence is through legislative action.
- No in/out of network (any willing provider)
- Remove non-competitive from hospital contracts
- Outlaw hospitals from owning our patient information
- Hospital privileges to any willing provider
- Equal pay for MD. Physicians and Hospital Physicians
- Credentialing should be 60 days
- Cons – Get Rid
- Require an Independent Physician option with each hospital physician referral network.
- Eliminate limited hospital insurance plans