Charlotte, NC, 28226
* Charlotte’s premier vein clinic - located at Arboretum
* Board Certified / Fellowship-Trained vascular surgeon
* Comprehensive Treatment - Varicose Veins & Venous Disease
* Sclerotherapy - Cosmetic & Medical
* Radiofrequency Ablation (ClosureFast) - Saphenous Vein Ablation Treatment
* VenaSeal Vein closure - Saphenous Vein Adhesive Closure
* Varithena - State-of-the-art foam treatment of Saphenous Veins & Varicose Veins
* Phlebectomy - Removal of Varicose Veins through pin-hole incisions
* Cosmetic Laser Leg Vein Treatment
* Venous Stenting
15825 Ballantyne Medical Place, Ste. 240
Charlotte, North Carolina 28277
860 Summit Crossing Place, Ste. 120
Gastonia, North Carolina 28054
Sclerotherapy Tiny injections of medication directly into the blood vessel causing them to shrink and close.
Radiofrequency Ablation Varicose vein treatment, also known as ClosureFast TM, uses radiofrequency energy to cauterize and close varicose veins in the legs. … Endovenous ablation is safe, less invasive than conventional surgery, and leaves virtually no scars.
Coil Embolization Used when there are varicose veins in the pelvis causing significant pain (Pelvic Congestion Syndrome).
Thrombectomy (PMT) The latest technique of dissolving blood clots.
Inferior Vena Cava Filter (IVC) Device inserted into the Inferior Vena Cava to stop lower body Blood Clots from traveling to the heart and lungs.
Micro-Phlebectomy Removes large bulging varicose veins that look like twisty ropes on your legs.
Venoplasty & Stenting A compressed or blocked major leg vein is opened with a balloon from inside the vein.
Clarivein Vein ablation using mechanical and chemical energy instead of heat to close the vein.
NEW Varicose Vein Foam Treatment New FDA approved foam is a commercial version of an older drug used to treat veins.
Venaseal NTNT technology using the latest FDS approved product using cyanoacrylate glue to close veins.